The oldest playing church organ in Sweden reflects the interchange between Danish and Swedish organbuilding traditions in the western part of Sweden. The organ was built in 1604 in another church, rebuilt in 1715 and in 1787, erected in the current location in 1804, and restored in 1952. In 2000, it was restored to the 1715 state of 9 stops. This report consists of a 124-page book and a CD-Rom.
(a CD of the organ is played by Hans Davidsson; works of Sweelinck, Weckmann, Kerll, Froberger, Böhm Intim IMCD-073 $15.98)