The oldest playing church organ in Sweden reflects the interchange between Danish and Swedish organbuilding traditions in the western part of Sweden. The organ was built in 1604 in another church, rebuilt in 1715 and in 1787, erected in the current location in 1804, and restored in 1952. In 2000, it was restored to the 1715 state of 9 stops. This report consists of a 124-page book and a CD-Rom.
(a CD of the organ is played by Hans Davidsson; works of Sweelinck, Weckmann, Kerll, Froberger, Böhm Intim IMCD-073 $15.98)
Built in 1783 by Olof Schwan, the last important representative of the famous Stockholm school of organbuilders, this 8-stop organ is documented in an 82-page book and a CD-ROM containing 550 pictures.