New! Curtain Up is a CD of overtures typically not performed on the theatre organ. John Ledwon twists the rules, and explains why overtures are "inherently music of the theatre." With the organ substituting as the orchestra, this recording is extremely enjoyable.
1. Orpheus in the Underworld (Offenbach)
2. Poet and Peasant (Von Suppe)
3. Beautiful Galathea (Von Suppe)
4. Morning, Noon and Night in Vienna (Katelbey)
5. In A Persian Markey (Katelbey)
6. Night On Bald Mountain (Mussorgsky/Rimsky-Korsakov)
7. William Tell Overture (Rossini)